07736 000 647
We’re committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit us.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – PURPOSES AND USE
We request personal information from people when signing up to engage or participate with Havra and other activities through our properties. You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests Personal Information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may be unable to use/engage with us.
Our Web pages may contain links to other sites. We do not necessarily share personal information with those websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
If you opt in to receive marketing communications from us you consent to the processing of your data to send you such communications, which may include newsletters, blog posts, surveys and information about new events and or offers. We retain a record of your consent.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications by contacting us at “enquire at havra.info” . If you do unsubscribe to marketing communications, it may take up to 5 business days for your new preferences to take effect. We shall therefore retain your personal data in our records for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us.
By utilising any Havra service you agree to the use of any captured imagery for future marketing promotional materials.
LAWFUL PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data in order to comply with our contractual obligation to supply to you the tickets to an event that you have booked, including to contact you with any information relating to the event, to deliver the event to you in accordance with any requests you make and that we agree to, and to deal with any questions, comments or complaints you have in relation to the event.
We may also use your personal data for our legitimate interests, including dealing with any customer services you require, enforcing the terms of any other agreement between us, for regulatory and legal purposes (for example anti-money laundering), for audit purposes and to contact you about changes to this policy.
We may share your personal data with any service providers, sub-contractors and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, email communication providers, IT service providers, accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Under certain circumstances we may have to disclose your personal data under applicable laws and/or regulations, for example, as part of anti-money laundering processes or protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety.
Some or all of your personal data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Union (the EU) for any reason, including for example, if our email server is located in a country outside the EU or if any of our service providers or their servers are based outside of the EU. We shall only transfer your personal data to organisations that have provided adequate safeguards in respect of your personal data.
Havra has a sophisticated security program intended to keep the information stored in our system protected from unauthorised access. We store your information in a secure data centre located in the United Kingdom. However, you acknowledge that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take these steps to secure your personal data, we do not promise that your personal data will always remain completely secure.
To the extent that you do provide us with personal information, we wish to maintain accurate personal information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting us should you need to review, update or correct that Information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information by email to “enquire ‘at’ havra.info” and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your personal information that we hold as soon as practicable.
APPLICABILITY AND CHANGES
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Data Subject: the person(s) to whom specific personal data relates.
These rights are:
- The right to request from Havra access to your personal data – we offer you, if you are the Data Subject, access to the personal data we process. This means you can contact us asking us to inform you about your personal data that we have collected and processed and the purposes such data are used for.
- The right to request from Havra rectification and/or erasure of your personal data – if you believe we are holding inaccurate personal data, please contact us so we can correct the data. You may also ask us to delete your personal data from our systems. We will comply with such request unless we have a legitimate ground to retain the data.
- The right to object – ou may object to certain use of your personal data if such data are processed for other purposes than necessary for the performance of our services or for compliance with a legal obligation. You may also object to any further processing of your personal data after prior given consent. If you object to the further processing of your personal data, this may lead to fewer possibilities to use our websites and other services.
- The right to data portability – a Data Subject has the right to receive (as per article 20 of the GDPR) his / her personal data that he / she has provided to a data controller or to take it to another data controller. Havra will provide these data on a common format.
- The right to request from Havra the restriction of the processing concerning you;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The above rights do not apply if there is a compelling, justified reason to process the personal data.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by Havra, please contact us by email, stating your complaint and justifications to: “enquire ‘at’ havra.info”. As a data subject you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy so that you are aware of any changes to it.